Saturday, November 7, 2009

What inspired me??

Actually i was a person who was completely blank about computers,who not even know how to save a file with another name(actually this was a question asked to me when i was in 9th std and i got punished as i didnt say the answer,thats y still remember that :))After that when i joined my secondary school,there i had to study c++,which was really difficult as it was completely new to me,but most of people in my class had a good knowledge about programming.I really suffered being taking computer science there.I used to ask silly/stupid doubts to my friends and some of them use to joke at me(i was really sad),but after my first term exam,i decided to take programming as a challenge.I was well determined and wished truly to learn it somehow.I joined for a cpp programming class near my home,that was a great beginning towards my career itself,the teacher was soo nice to me and explained me things well,i used to do a lot of lab over there and spend more time than she asked me to do....Even I was not able to believe that i could write programs my own,but i did... :)This brought a lot of confidence in me and to take challenges in my life...Finally I choose Computer Science as my career.Now im a person who is very confident in 4 programming languages(c,cpp,c# and java).So nothing is impossible...what you need is a well determined mind and a true aspiration to achieve it...

1 comments:

.. said...

so..here unveils the secret!!!!!

Post a Comment