Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Most Dedicated Profession

Have You ever thought which is the most dedicated profession?There are many...However I am going to share you with my thoughts about a profession which i admire the most,its all about a teacher..Ya its the teaching profession I admire most in my life.There are many reasons for that,first of all my mom is a teacher,I have seen soo nice qualities in her,her student's admiration,respect and love for her.I have always thought,in which profession we can always be young and have love of many people around us,its none other than teaching.



But these days I am very worried seeing the people so called "teachers" around me who are not dedicated to their work.I have always wondered ,how can a teacher be like that?I have seen and seeing such teachers these days in my college.They just come and dictate some notes and goes.Is that teaching all about??Never!!Especially a teacher in an engineering college.They can never be like that,there is no point in doing so,nobody is going to get any advantage from that useless work??Why they do so??I have always felt people who doesnot like teaching unexpectedly becomes teacher and they ruins the students also.Actually students looses their interest in subject being so.
In my point of view a teacher should be a friend of students,who can teach them things relating to the real world.Not just stupid theory!!Especially in engineering there is nothing to gain mugging up.He/She should made his/her students think on the subject which they teach,not just rough theory,so the students will understand the concepts deeply.I believe such a time will come in my college also.

1 comments:

Shabana said...

Its very much true da... Even I feel sad sometimes looking at the plight of some teachers.. Nd even I aspire to be a teacher... It means so much to me... Maybe because I was born into a family of professors... Neways, it was a good post... Keep writing more of such stuff in future....

Post a Comment