Friday, January 1, 2010

Partition Wizard

Partition Wizard is a tool used to create/delete/manipulate the partitions easily.I have mentioned about Gparted in my earlier post.I was searching for similar tool which can be used in windows,and when i searched cnet.com,i found a tool called Partition Wizard.I really got impressed with this tool.It is a very easy and a handy tool,which can be used to manipulate partitions within seconds.It takes a lot of time to create partitions using diskmanagement(ControlPanel->Administrative Tools->Computer Management->Disk Management)utility in windows.This tool is very easy to understand.Those who dont know much about partitions can also easily understand everything using this tool,everything thing is graphically displayed.



I recommend readers to use this tool and save a lot of time in manipulating partitions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment