Saturday, May 1, 2010

An Unforgettable Bday

How a b'day will become soo special??
When our dear ones are there with us to share all the joy, rite?

Yes,i believe so, and this was what that made my b'day so special this year :)

Unbelievable things happened in front of me...
I was able to cut the cake in front of my classmates which i never expected :). I had always wanted to celebrate the b'days in the class. And it was the first time in three years that a b'day was celebrated in the class..

But there were some unforgettable incidents, that happened on the day before.
I truly wish that it shouldn't have occurred. I am not able to forget those till now. Tears of my loved ones pierces my heart.
How can one bear this??
I don't know whether the 'someone' who is responsible for this knows the pain in the minds of people surrounded. But I understood that I love that 'someone' very deeply though I expressed it in the form of anger :(.

A b'day full of unexpected things...
A b'day that gave me the most happiest moments in my life and a bit of sorrow...
A b'day which makes me feel that I am loved by a lot of people around...

I will keep the memories of this b'day close to my heart...
My sweetest b'day with some sort of pain...
Thanks to all my friends who made my b'day soo special :) :)

2 comments:

Shabana said...

Hey, I'm the first one to comment !! :) :)
Well, I knw tht 'someone'.. Nd let me tell u one thing... Tht 'someone' never wanted all tht to happen.. But then sumtimes unexpected things do occur in life... I'm askng u all forgiveness for what that 'someone' did...
Even tht 'someone' hasnt been able to forget all tht happened tht day... A 'dark day' in that someone's life for sure... Hope time heals the wounds.. :( :(
Btw a nice post nd a cool theme... :):)

Unknown said...

U r too special dear... :)
And you possess a strong heart too... :)
God knows how well the 'expecting the unexpected' goes...

Post a Comment